Haematology and Blood Transfusion
- The department has four sections namely General Hematology, Blood Bank, Blood Donor Clinic and Daycare. Collectively, the sections work within the three mandate of the hospital, i.e service, Teaching and Research encompassing academic activities, research, clinical care and undergraduate/postgraduate training in the field of general Haematology, Haematoncology, Haemostasis and blood transfusion.
Provision of basic Haematology investigations
2. Blood and blood components transfusion services
3. Provision of clinical care services
4. Voluntary blood donation drive
5. Residency training
6. Training of various cadre of students